It gets Weirder!

Today is Halloween!  Yay!  Hopefully tonight we will get a lot of trick-or-treaters.  Last few years the number of trick or treaters has declined for us.  It saddens me a little.  When I was a kid, Halloween was a very popular holiday that all the kids looked forward to.  We would all dress up, and go to school in our costumes, excited about the night to come were we go from house to house collecting candy.  Lots of candy.  I really enjoyed it back then, and I was hoping that kids would continue to enjoy it.



Anyways, enough of my melancholy.  In my last post I featured a few clips that were creepy, and fitting for Halloween.  Today I wanted to feature some videos that are, interesting.  Not-so creepy as they are, thought provoking and, kind of strange.  All of them are fairly short, and some of them aren't so easy to explain.

Hope you enjoy!

Ghost Car



The Ghost car here baffles me.  It doesn't seem fake, which makes it all the more interesting.  I watched it a few times wondering if may be the car went around the fence quickly in the short amount of time it was off camera.  But concluded there wasn't enough time to do it.  If it had somehow swerved around the fence, it the car would have been at angle in front of the cops, instead of driving straight away.  If the car tried to correct for this at it's speed, it would have fish-tailed on the other side of the fence.  But none of these are present, so it leaves me scratching my head.

Levitating Girl



A guy walking his dog, gets more then he bargained for.  He stumbles across a girl levitating in the woods.  When his dog barks, the 2 girls flee.  This video has been claimed to be fake, because 'Why was he filming in the first place?'.  How are we supposed to know his motives for filming?  I have filmed far dumber and more pointless things in my short time with my camera then walking my dog.  So I find that question to be a bit mute.  Second is how did they fake it?  Did they bring in a crane?  Green screen?  CGI?  All of which seems over the top for this kind of film.

An Angel Lands



Not much to say on this one.  I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Teleportation



Although I'm not entirely convinced that this video is real, if it is, then this is a whole new level of awesome caught on tape.  When I first saw this video, I kept scrolling back, trying to watch that moment when that, Angel(?) saves the biker, frame by frame.  I couldn't find anything conclusive to deem it as a fake, in-fact, it's quite detailed, which makes me wonder all the more.  In the end, I have to give this video a thumbs up, regardless of if it's fake or not.  Hopefully not...
Hopefully.

Anyways,

Happy Halloween!