My Favorite Month!

It's October!  And if you haven't guessed by the title, it also happens to be my favorite month, for 2 reasons.
1.)  my birthday is in this month, (yay!)
and 2.) Halloween!!!


Who doesn't like Halloween?  Seriously... It is by far the coolest holiday in the year.  What other holiday features ghosts, witches, black cats and superstition?  None.  Santa Claus can't hold a candle to the Jack o' Lantern! Sure Christmas has presents and stuff, although, for some reason, they keep getting worse and worse as I get older.  I think Santa is conspiring against me!  I used to get remote controlled cars and video games and action figures; now I get... socks, and pants and underwear.  Who actually wants that crap?  I can get those when I need them, I don't want them as gifts!  

Opening presents on Christmas Morning -
"Oh yay, a pair of mismatched socks!......" (Now I don't feel bad about getting her some scrub pads for the kitchen!).

Anyways, back to Halloween.  It is by far the best.  Does anyone else feel an ominous chill in the air around this time of year?  Because I do.  Its eerie and exciting all at the same time.  The candy is great and the decorations are awesome.  Though I got to give it up to Christmas lights there, they can be pretty cool too.  It just has a feel to it that I can't describe, but I like it!

I hope your Halloween goes very well for you.  Just in case I miss the chance...

                 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!