Sad, sad Halloween...

As you know, Halloween is my favorite holiday.  But alas, Halloween for me wasn't very eventful.  We only got 2 trick or treaters all night, and both were not minors.  Hell, they were probably older then me.  They looked like they had just robbed a bank, and were trick or treating as a means to case houses to rob or break in to to lay low for a while, or something.  Was kind of creepy.



All in all, it wasn't a very fun holiday for me.  I had a big bowl of candy waiting, and I was excited to hand them out to little trick or treaters.  But no one really came, excluding the two I mentioned above.  It kind of saddens me a little.  But I should have expected this, over the last few years, we have been getting fewer and fewer trick or treaters.  If the rate of decline keeps up, by next year there wont even be a reason to buy candy, because no one will come.

Maybe it's just in my area.  I hope at least it's just in my area.  Maybe else were there are tons of happy little trick or treaters still going door to door.  But I don't know.  I just hope that Halloween isn't dying as a holiday.  I think that scares me the most.  I don't want Halloween to fade away, I want it to return to life.  So I guess I just wanted to get that out in case anyone who reads this feels the same.

Out of curiosity though, if anyone is willing to comment, how many trick or treaters did you all get?  I hope it was more then 2.