Something Creepy...

Since tomorrow is Halloween, I've decided to post some creepy videos for you to watch.  Some of them are clearly fake, but well done anyways, and for now, it's about the thrills and chills then whether or not its real or fake.  Whenever I watch these videos, I always imagine myself in their position.  By doing that, some of these videos seem all the more creepy.  Especially the last one!

Enjoy!


Demon Girl in the Mirror




Demon Girl Crying in a Room




Fallen Angel





Demon Hands    (This one really gave me some chills)


That hand video would scare the hell out of me if I had to live through that for real.  I think there would all kinds of noises and... other stuff, coming out of me that I didn't know would, if I was in that situation.  Brings a whole new meaning to scaring the crap out of you!

Anyways, from me to you,

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!