Book Reviews

I read a lot of books on the subject of spirituality, meditation, chi and paranormal abilities, etc.  Much of the information I present on my blog here comes from these books, and my own experiences.  I have a little Amazon widget with several of the books I've read here on this blog, but I figured that doesn't do much to convey if any of the books on it are worth reading.  So I decided it would probably be useful if I actually reviewed some of these books, so you know a little bit more about them, and if they might interest you at all.

For convenience-sake, I've decided to make a single page that will link to each of the book reviews, so a single page has access to them all.  Mostly because I may throw in an odd post between reviews which might make it more difficult to find each review, if you're interested.  Both the list and the reviews, will continue to update as I get more chances to read and write them.

Also, you can use the arrow keys on the Amazon widget to cycle through some of the books.

I hope you find something that interests you!

Happy Hunting!

The Magus of Java *9/10*

Nei Kung *7/10*

Kundalini Rising *6/10*

Qigong Meditation *4/10*

Taoist Sexual Meditation *8/10*

Opening the Dragon Gate *3/10*

The Magus of Strovolos *2/10*

Mysteries of the Life Force *5/10*

Daoist Nei Gong *8/10*

Heavenly Streams *4/10*