Living without Food or Water!

I thought I've heard it all.  Thought in all my research in this quest to understand what is truly out there, that I have heard, or read or even seen it all.  But this, this really shocked me.  How can a person live for over 60 years without food, or water?  It seems so impossible, that I have a hard time accepting it.  Because of the integral part food and water plays in our health, well-being and just life itself, it seem to far out there to believe.  But, then again...

A Indian man goes 2 weeks without food or water, under scientific observation to see if he can really survive without them.  He is given no food, and very little water to bathe with, which is also measured before it is given to him, and after to see if there is any water lost.  If it is true, then this is truly amazing.  See it for yourself!


The text in the video mentioned something on Vedic Science.  Luckily in the suggested videos on the side had a video explaining it a bit.  


Pretty interesting stuff if you ask me.  To bad it doesn't get more attention.  Imagine if we didn't need food or water.  

Ever hear of Breatharianism?  or something like that anyways.  It is actually a practice of not eating or drinking anything.  Ran across this video interview with a couple who practice this discipline, and is teaching their newborn child how to live without eating or drinking either.  It's kind of boring, but informative.


Not sure what to believe with this, but if it is possible, then it's nothing short of amazing to me!