Halloween is Back!

As anyone who reads this blog knows, so... pretty much just me, that Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year.  It's my favorite day of the year, even over Christmas and my birthday.  Love the sights and sounds, the leaves changing color and falling in the wind.  I love the chill in the air and the sometimes eerie feeling it carries.  Of course the candy too.  I love it all.  Also love giving people a good scare.  Of course getting one, isn't quite as fun; but watching someone get scared, is still a good runner up!

I like to watch prank videos sometimes, because a good laugh is better then most medicine, and it's fun to boot!  Last year I posted some interesting videos on some unexplained things that I thought were pretty interesting.  This year I'll go in a little different direction, and show something on the more humorous side of things.

Got to love some of their reactions!

This one isn't terribly scary for a prank, but some of their reactions are pretty funny!

How would people react is they had to share the same street with zombies?

Classic... and I was always wary of people doing this when I went trick or treating!

Some more zombie fun!

Tom Mabe is great at pranks.  I thought this was especially fitting!

This one, and the one above are probably my favorite of the bunch!


Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!  Halloween is the funnest time of the year after all!

Hope you enjoyed!

Happy Halloween!