A Presentation on Mind over Matter!

A few years ago, I had the privilege of stumbling across a series of videos of a presentation conducted at the Rhine Institute by Pamela Rae Heath, a paranormal investigator.  The talk was on the power of the mind, and the many, many different phenomena attributed to it.  This talk, although a bit lengthy, opened my eyes to all the different possibilities that may be out there, waiting for us to discover them.

In this video series, she goes into phenomena that I have never even heard of, but nonetheless eye opening.  She also talks about the history of mind over matter, and how far back it goes.  How many cultures use it.  Who is able to do these abilities.  And some of the things that might go into producing these phenomena.

She uses a power-point presentation to outline and illustrate the different abilities that have been recorded over history.  I do very much believe that this is well worth a watch if you are interested in paranormal abilities.  Although it's 5 videos in total, and a little over an hour long, she covers a lot of ground.  I watched it one day because I was bored and saw nothing else better to watch.  I was always interested in what hidden potential may be lurking inside of us, to which we are unaware, so I gave this a look.  I am very glad I did, because to this day, it remains one of my favorite talks on the subject.

I hope you enjoy it as well!






Well there you have it.  Pretty interesting stuff, wouldn't you say?  Imagine, you can do ALL of that.  Now the trick is just coaxing it out of you.

Anyways, I love these videos, so intriguing to imagine what you can actually do if you can shake off what you've been told.  In-fact, there is a reason I chose my subtitle for this blog...

 "Imagine what you could achieve, if you believed that you'd never fail".

Hope you enjoyed!