Happy, happy Halloween!

Last Halloween wasn't very good.  We only had about 2 trick or treaters or so.  I wasn't very happy with the turn out last year, and started worrying that Halloween was a dying holiday.  The thought even now makes my heart sink.  Thankfully, this Halloween turned out much better then the last, and my hopes for the future have been renewed.  Perhaps the holiday hasn't died, and perhaps it will make a come back.  That, I would truly love!

Last year I only got about 2 or so trick or treaters, which wasn't a whole lot, and up until this year, the number of trick or treaters each year has continued to shrink and I was worried that there would eventually be no more trick or treaters.  Thankfully, this year, we had somewhere around 15 or more trick or treaters!  Yay!  And they weren't all old and creepy either!  They were actually kids!

So anyways, I was very happy to finally get more then a couple of trick or treaters this time, and I wanted to share it with anyone who might be reading here.  This Halloween was a great one, and I'm happy about it.  Anyways, I hope yours was as good as mine!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed.

Out of curiosity, how many trick or treaters did you guys get this Halloween?!

Happy Halloween!